Sunday, October 05, 2014

The Yom Kippur/Sukkoth Edition of Haveil Havalim, plus Why I'm Leaving this Blog Carnival.

י"א לחודש השביעי תשע"ה

The Yom Kippur/Sukkoth Edition of Haveil Havalim, the Jewish-Israeli Blog Carnival is up at AliyahLand.

Incidentally, this will be (bli neder) the last edition of Haveil Havalim in which I intend to participate. Like to know why? Here is the comment I left on the Haveil Havalim Facebook Group:
Haveil Havalim was a lot more exciting and interesting when we were more open minded about what went into our editions. If you haven't noticed, there haven't been ANY left wing bloggers contributing for ages. They had no issue including my items, and I had no issue including theirs, because we provided commentary, sometimes very intense. I used to get two to three times more hits when hosting an edition, than I do now. The loss of those bloggers was a big loss. The team spirit was greater then, too.

And now all we have are mostly pseudo-right-wingers. VERY BORING, not to mention the fighting over policy, long before this week's edition. I also know that several bloggers have tried to push me out of the picture. So, I am going to devote my time and efforts elsewhere. Good luck everybody, and have a fantastic year!

No comments:

You Might Also Like...